Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

We start today

Well hive, today is the day. This week has been crazy, busy, stressful, amazing and so much more. I have so many stories to tell but for now as I lay in my hotel bed unable to sleep, I just wanted to say thank you for all your support, advice, and kind words. It has been such a thrilling experience writing this blog and I am so thankful to all the members of the hive. Bees, thank you for being so amazing. I am honored to be among such an awesome group of ladies.

And finally Mr. Castle. Nothing seems more fitting than to quote a song we once sang together:

"Stop a moment, take it in. Can't you feel the change begin? Don't you feel the cosmic surge as two lives begin to merge? What a journey, what a ride. What a trip to take together. We can make life anything we say. We start today."

Love you and can't wait to see you later today.

This is it!!!

Xoxo
MISS Castle

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh! Congrats!!! Our weddings were a week apart...I know exactly how you feel..you are going to have the best day of your life!! <3 :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!