Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Something silly

So this is not wedding related, but I thought I'd share anyway. I have very talented friends, one of which (who also happens to be Jeff's best man) wrote a parody of the Ke$ha song, "We R Who We R," for his pregnant wife. They recorded the song (his wife sings it). We made a music video, and my amazingly talented fiance edited the whole thing! Oh, AND the fiance and I make a special appearance in the video as the doctor and the nurse.

So here it is! Hope you like it.

video via YouTube

Did you see the fiance and I flirting as the doctor and the nurse? We had a lot of fun filming this, and my man put a lot of time and effort into editing it. So I figured I should share it with as many people as possible!
 

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! That was sooo funny! I loved it! Really good job plus I totes love that song. Woot! Woot!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!