Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bridesmaids: the search for an orange dress

I always envisioned my bridal party looking something like this:
Image via theknot / Photography by Alex Ham
Image via theknot / Photography by Shannon Cunningham
Image via theknot.com / Photography by Lexi Photography

I LOVE all the orange. These dresses are the exact style I am looking for. Short, fun, cute! Unfortunately the top two pictures are j crew dresses and they don't carry them in orange anymore! Grrrr, they would have been perfect! But there are other dresses out there.... like:
 Image via EdenBridals.com
Image via Davids Bridal
 Image via Davids bridal 
Image via Alfred Angelo

My favorite of these dresses is the Alfred Angelo. I love the cut and the shade of orange is my favorite. We'll see what the Castle bridesmaids think!

Did you have a hard time finding your bridesmaid dresses? Did you opt for long or short?

1 comment:

  1. As a once autumn obsessed bride, I have to say that I do love the orange. It's such an unappreciated color and it well deserves to be celebrated. Good luck tomorrow. Looking forward to the recaps!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!