Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

We Start Today: The Groom and his Men

Since my last two posts were all about me, I'd like to stop being so vain and focus on my handsome groom! As you will see below, these guys were definitely having a good time. They began with pictures of the groomsmen and Mr. Castle's nephew.
All Photos by Palos Studio
Not ready to take a serious picture yet...
Next Mr. Castle took individual pictures with each of the groomsmen
Mr. C and his best man sharing a special moment
Next Mr. C got some shots with his nephew
Remember Singer J? I told you all about how he is a good friend of both Mr. C and I, and how we were so happy we got to "share" him. At this point Singer J was hanging out with the boys and stopped to take a couple photos with Mr. Castle. When I first was scrolling through these pictures I knew exactly where this was going...
Trying to steal a kiss... 
Now it was time for some solo shots! Mr. Castle will not look at these photos... talk about being hard on yourself. He really doesn't think he looks good but I think he looks amazing! And he shows such a wide range of emotions....
Happy Mr. Castle
Tough brooding Mr. Castle
Semi-surprised Mr. Castle. 
This is a face I see a lot so I'm assuming he's laughing at one of his groomsmen
 Handsome I'm getting married today Mr. Castle
Wait whats this?! I'm sneaky and brought a flask Mr. Castle!??? At least the bride didn't smell anything on his breath....

I feel better now having a post with no photos of me. I think we'll continue that way. Next up family shots with Mr. Castle and my ONLY wedding regret. 

Miss a recap? Check it out below!
We start at the end with a surprise wedding video!
We start the day with singing, dancing, and an earthquake
I get my hair and makeup done
We arrive at our venue and Mr. Castle asks for some makeup
With the help of my Mom and bridesmaids I get into my dress!
I take some solo shots of me as a bride

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!