Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Finding my dress Part 3!

Mr. Castle should know by now but just in case:
Image via soundonsight.org / From Pete's Dragon

OK not the scariest Dragon but Mr. Castle doesn't need to know that...

I pretty much narrowed my dress search down to my favorite three. My bridesmaid J was in town for a couple days and I decided we should look at dresses while she was around. She is really great about giving me her honest opinion and I knew she could help me get closer to making a decision. We headed back to RK Bridal and met with our original consultant Ulga. We immediately found the dresses I was looking for and I started trying them on. I wish I could have taken pictures, but that was not allowed. So I'll use the model pictures to remind you.

There was the A-Line Watters gown with a sweetheart neck line.
Image via watters.com
The lace Paloma Blanca with cap sleeves and a keyhole back. 
And lastly the trumpet style lace Marisa.

I tried on the three dresses and it was determined that the Paloma Blanca was out. I did love the dress but it wasn't me. Deep down I also knew that it wouldn't be Mr. Castles first pick. It was also the most expensive so it was for the best that we ruled it out. It was then between the Marisa and the Watters. I was kind of leaning toward the Marisa, but all my friends were in love with the Watters. I thought maybe the Watters was too fun and casual, but it was more "me" than the Marisa. Ulga, who was AMAZING, was not so subtly telling me the Watters was her pick. Even with everyone's opinion I still wasn't sure!!! I needed to think on it....

Coming up, the winning dress! Stay tuned! Oh and did I mention I had an appointment at another salon for later that same day?

1 comment:

  1. Wow they are all so different...hmmm wonder which one you got!!?? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!