Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Things I Love...

Let's face it. Life is hard. Times are tough. I live in one of the craziest city's in the world. I watch a two year old child everyday. While I love my job, some days are really HARD. And let's throw planning a wedding into that mix. We are 10 months away and it seems like my to do list keeps growing... To put it mildly, I'm overwhelmed.

It's times like this I have to take a deep breath, and visit some things I love to put me in a better mood.

First up my cats

 My Boys. Looking a little sleepy in this picture


Benjamin Linus and Artemis. I always think, wow my life was so sad before them... Ok that might be a little dramatic but life IS so much happier with these guys. They snuggle with me, they make me laugh, and they are always happy to see me when I get home.

 The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. A GREAT read


I love books. Reading is one of my favorite things to do. and it is such a satisfying hobby. I always feel like I learn so much from every book I read. Even if it's that I learned I don't care for the author...

 Always loved this add campaign

I love music. I don't love all styles of music. I could listen to show tunes all day, but probably only about 20 mins of country. I love rock, pop, indi, opera, and my guilty pleasure weird AL... I also love to sing, so music is a big one.

 My Brothers and I.. and Rudy the dog :)

The people I my life bring me insane amounts of happiness. I have amazing friends and family.

And last but not least. The source of most my happiness. My Love.

Yes that's me hugging him from behind :)

Sigh... Now I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!