Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

We Start Today: Group Photo!

Our recessional song started playing, "Married Life" from UP. We strolled down the aisle in a newlywed daze.
Photos by Palos Studio
 Our bridal party followed behind us.
After we all made our way down the aisle we went straight over to a side patio area. We waited for the rest of our guests to join us so we could take a large group photo!
All 150 of our guests in one photo!
 Of course we had to take a funny one, which I guess to most people means put your arms up in the air.

I love zooming in on all of these group shots and seeings where everyone was standing and what they were doing. I'm sure some of you are curious about the logistics of getting all of our guests together for a photo. Well, once again I have to commend our amazing vendors on that one. Right after the ceremony our MC/DJ Brent from Entertainment Express made an announcement to please follow the Bride and Groom to the side patio for a group photo. Then the staff at Padua Hills sort of herded everyone to the location.
 Guest Photo - After the ceremony waiting for everyone to make their way over. 
Guest Photo - The crowd of guests making their way down.
Guest Photo - Our photographers stood on a higher patio which allowed them to take such a great group photo.

I might have just been in a wedding haze, but it really didn't seem to take very long to gather everyone together. Our vendors gave such clear directions. No one was confused and everything went smoothly!
After this our guests went straight into cocktail hour while we went to take more photos with our family and bridal party.

Would you ever consider doing a group photo?
Miss a recap? Check it out below!                         
We start at the end with a surprise wedding video!                                            
We rehearse                                                                                                      
Our rehearsal luncheon                              
We start the day with singing, dancing, and an earthquake
I get my hair and makeup done
We arrive at our venue and Mr. Castle asks for some makeup
With the help of my Mom and bridesmaids I get into my dress!
I take some solo shots of me as a bride
My handsome groom and his men 
Some family shots and first look regret
Photos with my Bridesmaids!
I get a three generations photos with my Mother and Grandmother
Waiting for the ceremony to start AND how our amazing vendors saved the day!
The Ceremony, vows and rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!