Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

We Start Today: The Castle Wedding

Well hive I am happy to say I am officially ready to start wedding recaps. I am so excited to share with you all how our wedding vision became a reality. I was very proud of all the details and work we put into making our day so special. The feelings of that day flood back to me as I write these recaps and it fills me with so much joy.

Mr. Castle and I got married on our 5 year anniversary. It is so awesome and amazing to see how far we've come. It all started with a love story; a musical in which we played a young couple embarking on an exciting a new journey in their lives. It's funny how things come full circle.

We went from this....
Personal Photo
...to this.
Photos by Palos Studio
From this, to this.
(Right photo by Palos Studio)

I mentioned in my wedding day post how the lyrics from a song in that show took on a whole new meaning for me. Apparently Mr. Castle felt the same way because he used a line from that song in his wedding vows! Great minds think a like I guess. :)

"What a journey, what a ride.
What a trip to take together.
We can make life anything we say.
We start today."
Photo by Palos Studio

Now sit back, relax and enjoy the Castle recaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!