Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

We Start Today: Bridal Party Fun

We had so much fun taking these photos. Since we went to college with most of our bridal party everyone was already friends and excited to spend some quality time together. 
Photography by Palos Studio
The whole group, including our two cute ring bearers.
Mr. Castle and I got a shot with the boys and then released them into to cocktail hour. 
Next our photographers brought us all over to a more scenic location. It rained a couple days before the wedding so the ground was still very soft. Most of the ladies were trying were trying very hard to keep their balance, myself included!
I love these shots so the sinking heels were totally worth it.
We were given the instructions to kiss while our bridal party all chatted and smiled. 
Then things got a little silly. 
A close up of the above photo because I think its amazing.
This last one might be my favorite. 

After this our bridal party was dismissed and it was time for some photos of just the bride and groom! Coming up next, my favorite photos from our wedding day. :)
Miss a recap? Check it out below!                         
We start at the end with a surprise wedding video!                                            
We rehearse                                                                                                      
Our rehearsal luncheon                              
We start the day with singing, dancing, and an earthquake
I get my hair and makeup done
We arrive at our venue and Mr. Castle asks for some makeup
With the help of my Mom and bridesmaids I get into my dress!
I take some solo shots of me as a bride
My handsome groom and his men 
Some family shots and first look regret
Photos with my Bridesmaids!
I get a three generations photos with my Mother and Grandmother
Waiting for the ceremony to start AND how our amazing vendors saved the day!
The Ceremony, vows and ring
We take a huge group photo with all our guests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!